AirCurve™ 10 S
Fixed bilevel pressure therapy device
Bilevel device featuring TiControl technology and adjustable trigger and cycle sensitivity to enhance patient-device synchrony. The AirCurve 10 S offers effective, comfortable therapy1 and is designed to help non-compliant CPAP patients. It features an optional integrated humidifier and wireless capability.
Product code: xxxx
TiControl lets you set minimum and maximum time limits to your patients’ inspiratory cycle, creating a window of opportunity for them to spontaneously cycle the breath with the security of timely intervention where necessary, particularly in the presence of high leaks.
Adjustable trigger and cycle
This can be used to optimise synchrony between the device and the patient’s own respiratory efforts.
- Using AirView, ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- Climate Control comprises the HumidAir™ humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube and is designed to deliver constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels. It aims to minimise the common side effects of positive airway pressure therapy to increase compliance.
- Vsync continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen.
ResMed Online Store is the one-stop-shop for sleep professionals, with immediate access to pricing, shipping and invoice details. Contact your ResMed representative to create an account or sign in to start buying and tracking ResMed products.
Warranty & services
Looking for service and warranty information on the AirCurve 10 S fixed bilevel therapy device?
Find the answers to your questions in our resource centre.
Cloud-based patient management and data on demand, designed to be secure
Synchronised therapy for CSA with and without OSA
Auto-adjusting bilevel therapy device
- AirCurve 10 Vauto/S User Guide, ResMed Ltd 2014. ID A3353721.